SimfaRose Pharmacy was established in 2007. We have a fully trained bilingual staff who possess years of experience in the Specialty Compounding field. We are Medicare-Accredited and operate under HIPPA and USP 797 Guidelines.
Our Home Medical Equipment division stocks a large inventory of items for sale or rental, which are available for immediate delivery in the Tri-County area. We are Medicare and Medicaid providers and we accept most HMO / Workers Compensation / Private Insurance Companies. We are bonded and insured.
SimfaRose offers the most advanced pharmaceutical programs in south Florida. Using the latest Sterile Compounding infusion devices, we are able to service the most complex patient therapies in a cost-effective manner with a personal touch. The SimfaRose infusion’s team maintains continuity of care between all disciplines of your health care, including patient medical referral source, home health and pharmacy. Our ultimate goal at SimfaRose is quality and timely care for our patient’s, and ease of transition from hospital to home.
Our modern clinical programs are aimed at assisting you to maximize your therapeutic outcome for a “Symphony of Healthcare.”
At SimfaRose, our goal is to provide the best in quality care at all levels. Our main concern is for our patients, practitioners and the Community as a whole. We strive daily to become the essential model for Excellence in Healthcare.
• We strive to excel in the dispensing of Pharmaceutical Medications, Specialty Infusion (Sterile and Non-Sterile), Compounding Services as well as the distribution of Durable Medical Supplies and Equipment.
• We deliver superior Quality Medication Therapy services.
• We have a courteous and knowledgeable staff of well-trained, dedicated personnel.
• We provide exceptional patient, customer service and referral source satisfaction.
• Our number one goal at SimfaRose is quality care for our patients and quality service for our referral sources.
• At SimfaRose, our desire is to be your trusted one-stop source for all of your Pharmaceutical and homecare needs.